Friday, April 26, 2013

Wedding Jewelry

It was such an honor to be asked to create the jewelry to be worn in a wedding this month.  Jamie is a friend of the family and a very beautiful person.  She is getting married this weekend to her prince charming. A few months ago my husband Gary and I went to the Gem Faire and we found the most beautiful pearls I just had to have.  Gary actually found them and told I had to have them.  They are Freshwater Pearls that the centers have been carved and then Swarovski crystals are hand set into each pearl.  My first thought was these will make incredible wedding jewelry.  So when Jamie requested I make her wedding jewerly I told her I knew exactly what I was going to do.  Here are a couple of pictures of her jewelry.  I will take a picture or two with her wearing them with her wedding dress and update this post.

Close up of earrings the center of Necklace matches.

for some odd reason the blog keeps flipping this on its side :(

No comments: